What is T.I.L.I.D.I.N. ???
- T.I.L.I.D.I.N. is an electronic music project
- covers a lot of genres and deals with the crossover of guitar based music (metal, rock, funk) and electronic music
- Apex (the person behind Tilidin) produces own tracks and remixes for other bands/artists
- T.I.L.I.D.I.N. is an acronym for "the instinct lasts in daily inherent necrosis"
- check out the media page and listen to the releases
- If you want T.I.L.I.D.I.N. to make a remix for you or anything else -> contact
- T.I.L.I.D.I.N. ist ein Musik-Projekt für elektronische Musik
- deckt viele Genres ab und versucht den Crossover aus gitarrenbasierter Musik (Metal, Rock, Funk) und elektronischer Musik
- Apex (die Person hinter Tilidin) produziert eigene Tracks und Remixes für andere Bands/Künstler
- T.I.L.I.D.I.N. ist eine Abkürzung für "the instinct lasts in daily inherent necrosis"
- check die Media page und höre die Tracks
- Wenn T.I.L.I.D.I.N. einen Remix für Dich machen soll oder sonst irgendwas -> contact
A little bit history:
My band Mors Cordis started out in 1998. This gave me the possibility to express myself in a band context as a singer and producer and is still active. Check the homepage for further informations. Nevertheless during the years I have produced other genres as well and when the "new" Dubstep/Brostep/Drum'n'Bass/Hardstyle/Trap scene became larger I was infected by the sound of many artists. Those growl basses, wobbles, 808s and the return of the rave stuff made me want to produce such tracks.
But as always I was looking for something "own". So I tried adding guitars and liked it so much, that I started T.I.L.I.D.I.N. as a side project. Whenever there is time, I produce new tracks/remixes. I am not someone who follows every trend. I like the aggressive electronic music styles and will only do what I like to. I already produced some tracks which will be released soon. A first EP is in the making.
At the moment it is not planned to do live sets (DJing), but let's see what is going to happen in the future.